Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme Baby Shower

Five years ago in February I threw a baby shower for one of my dear co-workers. This is one of my 
favorite parties that I have ever hosted. Can I just say that I LOVE hosting parties, especially one with a theme! I had so much fun with this one and it was close to my heart. When I was younger I just loved Nursery Rhymes and would read out of the Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes book with my great Aunt Sandy. I think I knew almost all of the them by heart. It was great refreshing my mind on these and  I picked some of my favorite to pair goodies with. My friend April and I were both pregnant with our first babies and neither of us knew the sex of our babies baby. I was a few months behind her. This was a great gender neutral theme. Everyone had a great time.










I borrowed from these GORGEOUS tea cups from my grandmother. They were passed down to her from her mother. It was such a fun touch. Each cup had it's own matching saucer. These are very special to her and I was blessed she let me borrow them. 




I had cute card stock on hand and found the vintage pictures online. I typed labels for each and assembled them. I hope you enjoy this party idea!










1 comment :